The aluminum profile is widely used for its good plasticity, moderate heat treatment strength, good welding performance and gorgeous color after anodization treatment. However, some problems often occur in the production process, resulting in poor quality of radiating aluminum extrusion heat sinks, reduced yield, increased production cost, reduced efficiency, from leading to the enterprise's market competitiveness. Therefore, solving the problem of aluminum profile defects is an important aspect for enterprises to improve their competitiveness. Below editor on sharing heat radiators aluminum profile scratches, scratches, bruising reasons and its solutions.
Scratches, scrapes and bruises are the surface damage of radiating aluminum profiles when the profiles flow out of the mold hole and contact with tools and equipment in the following process.
1. There is a bare metal or graphite inclusion in the outlet track or swing bed, and the surface of radiating aluminum profile will be scratched when it comes into contact with the profile.
2. When the profile is transferred from the discharge track to the swing bed by the fork bar, the profile is damaged due to the excessive speed.
3. The surface of the ingot is coated with sundries or the composition segregation of the ingot. Ingot surface existing number of segregation to content and ingot casting and homogenizing treatment or homogenization treatment effect is bad, in the ingot exist a certain number of hard metal particles and metal in the process of extrusion through the work zone, the segregation to objects or hard metal particles adhere to the work surface with or cause damage to work with, zui will cause scratch on the surface of a material.
4. There are sundries in the mold cavity or working belt, and the hardness of the mold working belt is low, so that the surface of working belt is damaged and the radiating aluminum profile is scratched when being squeezed.
5. During transportation, the radiating aluminum profiles are damaged by friction or extrusion between the profiles.
1. Strengthen the quality control of aluminum material.
2. Improve the quality of mold repair, regularly nitrify the mold and strictly implement the nitrification process.
3. Use soft felt to isolate the profile from the accessories and minimize the contact damage between the profile and the accessories.
4. Handle and handle with care during production, and try to avoid dragging or flipping the aluminum profile of radiators.