Pioneer Thermal Technology is your first choice for innovative die cast heat sinks. Utilizing our superior die casting processes and technology, we can manufacture aluminum thermal heat sinks and heat sink parts to fit your specifications and design.
Diecast heatsink casting process
The following are the typical steps in Pioneer Thermal’s die casting process:
• Create the Die mold
• Lubricate the Die
• Fill the die with molten metal
• Ejection from the cover die half
• Shakeout from the ejector die half
• Trimming and then grinding the excess material
• Powder coat, Paint, or Anodize the Diecast Heatsink
Die Cast Heat Sinks Die casting is a highly efficient manufacturing process that can produce parts with complex shapes. With die casting, heat sink fins can be incorporated into a frame, housing or enclosure, so heat can be transferred directly from the source to the environment without additional resistance.