Heat pipes are a transport mechanism to move heat from the hot source to an area where the heat can be dissipated. Heat pipes do not actually dissipate the heat and are therefore incorporated into many different types of heat sinks as helpers. Heat pipes for thermal is a copper tube with an internal wick structure that is sealed on both ends with a small amount of water inside. As heat is applied to the pipe, the water will boil and turn to a gas, which then travels to the colder section of the heat pipe where it condenses back to a liquid. It is the evaporation and condensing of the water that forms a pumping action to move the water (and thus the heat) along the pipe.
1. Precious machining and cutting : length tolerance can be 0.5mm, hole tolerance can be 0.05mms
2. All processes including extruding, machining and surface treatment are in the same plant to
ensure the quality and lead time.
3. Reducing your stock maximum by pre-machining in China.
4. Technical information can be required by customer.
5. Any OEM is welcome. Please give us your drawing or sample.
6. Color available: White, black, silver, green, red. etc.
Any heatsinks and heatpipe assemblies services services, please contact Pioneer Thermal. We'll reply you within 12 hours.
Pioneer Thermal products mainly include CNC machining, cold forging heatsinks, cold plate, die casting heatsinks, extrusion heatsinks, heatpipe assemblies, skived fin heatsinks, stacked fin heatsinks, folded fin heat sinks
Mobile/WhatsApp: +86 15207697649